Many people in the UK can give blood, if they're aged between 17 to 65 and generally in good health. The Angel Centre in the centre of town reguarly hosts blood donation sessions, with the next session coming up on Thursday 21st June - sessions will be taking place from 1.30pm to 4.30pm, and then 5.30pm to 8pm.
To book an appointment or see if you're eligible to donate visit blood.co.uk or call 0300 123 23 23.
96% of us rely on the other 4% to give blood. Please don't leave it to someone else.
Date: Thursday, June 21, 2012
£80k - £125k pa + Company Benefits
£41,500- £91,500 OTE
c£50.00 GBP PH